The folks over at Giant Bomb have posted an in-depth look at the new mobile game from Nintendo, Super Mario Run. Released today on iOS, the game is playable on both iPhones and iPads. The demo version features the first three levels and the full game can be unlocked for $10. There are no in-app transactions, however, the game does require a constant internet connection to play. An Android version is planned for release sometime in 2017.
- October 23rd Xbox Insider Release notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191021-1917)
- October 23rd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191021-2100)
- The DeLorean 2650 is Available Now in Grip: Combat Racing
- Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: The Outer Worlds, Afterparty, Subnautica, and More
- October 22nd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191018-1508)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.