The folks over at Giant Bomb have posted an in-depth look at the new mobile game from Nintendo, Super Mario Run. Released today on iOS, the game is playable on both iPhones and iPads. The demo version features the first three levels and the full game can be unlocked for $10. There are no in-app transactions, however, the game does require a constant internet connection to play. An Android version is planned for release sometime in 2017.
- Journey to the Savage Planet Achievements List Revealed
- We Journey to the Savage Planet Before It Lands on Xbox One January 28
- Xbox Sessions: Travis Kelce and Richard Sherman Go Head to Head in Madden NFL 20 on Xbox One Before Next Sunday’s Super Showdown
- Next Week on Xbox: New Games for January 27 to 31
- Free Play Days: Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap – Road Trip
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.