The folks over at Giant Bomb have posted an in-depth look at the new mobile game from Nintendo, Super Mario Run. Released today on iOS, the game is playable on both iPhones and iPads. The demo version features the first three levels and the full game can be unlocked for $10. There are no in-app transactions, however, the game does require a constant internet connection to play. An Android version is planned for release sometime in 2017.
- The Xbox E3 2017 Briefing: Everything You Need to Know
- Introducing the World’s Most Powerful Console: Xbox One X
- E3 2017: Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Coming Exclusively to Xbox One in Late 2017
- E3 2017: How Will You Survive? The World Premiere of State of Decay 2 Gameplay Shows a Way
- E3 2017: Forza Motorsport 7 and Porsche Make Gaming History at E3