The folks over at Giant Bomb have posted an in-depth look at the new mobile game from Nintendo, Super Mario Run. Released today on iOS, the game is playable on both iPhones and iPads. The demo version features the first three levels and the full game can be unlocked for $10. There are no in-app transactions, however, the game does require a constant internet connection to play. An Android version is planned for release sometime in 2017.
- Diablo III Eternal Collection brings the acclaimed action RPG to Nintendo Switch!
- Start Your Holiday Shopping Early with this Walmart-Exclusive Nintendo Switch Bundle
- A legendary masterpiece returns
- Nintendo Switch Online service coming in the second half of September
- Mega evolution and more revealed in latest Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! announcement