The folks over at Giant Bomb have posted an in-depth look at the new mobile game from Nintendo, Super Mario Run. Released today on iOS, the game is playable on both iPhones and iPads. The demo version features the first three levels and the full game can be unlocked for $10. There are no in-app transactions, however, the game does require a constant internet connection to play. An Android version is planned for release sometime in 2017.
- Leveraging DualSense controller features in Hood: Outlaws & Legends
- Aloy Arrives in Fortnite as the latest member of the Gaming Legends series
- PS5 April Update brings new storage options and social features
- Final Fantasy XIV Online’s PS5 open beta arrives tomorrow: here’s what you need to know
- Temtem welcomes you to Cipanku Island in new update, live tomorrow
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.