The folks over at Giant Bomb have posted an in-depth look at the new mobile game from Nintendo, Super Mario Run. Released today on iOS, the game is playable on both iPhones and iPads. The demo version features the first three levels and the full game can be unlocked for $10. There are no in-app transactions, however, the game does require a constant internet connection to play. An Android version is planned for release sometime in 2017.
- The Drop: New PlayStation Games for August 20, 2019
- MLB The Show 19 brings three new Signature Series bosses and new content during Ken Griffey Jr. week!
- Share of the Week – Fashion
- Gallery: Four Hand-Crafted, Artisanal Borderlands 3 Wallpapers
- Attend or Stream the FIA Gran Turismo Championships Next Weekend
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.