The folks over at Giant Bomb have posted an in-depth look at the new mobile game from Nintendo, Super Mario Run. Released today on iOS, the game is playable on both iPhones and iPads. The demo version features the first three levels and the full game can be unlocked for $10. There are no in-app transactions, however, the game does require a constant internet connection to play. An Android version is planned for release sometime in 2017.
- Save Up to 80% on Select Games in the Ubisoft Forward Sale
- Far Cry 6 Kicks off a Revolution on February 18, 2021
- Watch Dogs: Legion Arrives October 29 on Xbox One, Coming Soon for Xbox Series X
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint AI Teammates, Live Event Coming in July Update
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Launches November 17
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.