The folks over at Giant Bomb have posted an in-depth look at the new mobile game from Nintendo, Super Mario Run. Released today on iOS, the game is playable on both iPhones and iPads. The demo version features the first three levels and the full game can be unlocked for $10. There are no in-app transactions, however, the game does require a constant internet connection to play. An Android version is planned for release sometime in 2017.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Amazing World of Phogs!
- The Clubhouse is Now Open: Grab your Season 1 Clubhouse Pass Today in PGA Tour 2K21
- Immortals Fenyx Rising Soars Onto Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One
- Inside Xbox Series X|S Optimized: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Free Play Days – The Elder Scrolls Tamriel Unlimited and Soulcalibur VI
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.