Rockstar Games’ humorous, teenage satire Bully: Scholarship Edition is now backwards compatible on the Xbox One. Originally released in 2006, the game features a young protagonist trying to survive at a fictional boarding school. Players take on corrupt teachers and rival students as they play pranks, explore the surrounding community, and ultimately try to take over the school. For gamers without an Xbox One another version of the game, called Bully: Anniversary Edition, is available on iOS and Android devices.
- The Xbox E3 2017 Briefing: Everything You Need to Know
- Introducing the World’s Most Powerful Console: Xbox One X
- E3 2017: Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Coming Exclusively to Xbox One in Late 2017
- E3 2017: How Will You Survive? The World Premiere of State of Decay 2 Gameplay Shows a Way
- E3 2017: Forza Motorsport 7 and Porsche Make Gaming History at E3